Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

has anyone spotted a VE cop car around yet

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
yeah the ones i seen got antenas but smaller thiner ones ya cant really notice unless your looking for them
no more red/blue light sin back but the clear leds do stick out once ya see them

paddo05

paddo
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK commodore berlina
if you live in melbourne

hey man, just saw one this morning!! going up scorsby road in bayswater, melbourne if you know it. and it looked really good. bit like the 300C cop cars when they previewed them, they looked bloody sick as too

VHSLX3300

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S Pac VH SL/X
is it wrong to say that the VE SS Cop car looks very very very very nice...i hate saying it...police are the people that put yellow stickers on our cars but id love to be the cop behind the wheel of that ss. Cant wait to see the highway patrol from sapol if it looks like the vz ss highway car should look sweet

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
I've seen three so for from where I live. They look alright.

VSBerlina95

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VS Berlina
Yeh i've seen one, came up from behind me then turned the blue and red lights on! Wasn't until i drove away pissed off about my speeding fine that I saw it was a VE SS, looked pretty sweet though.

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
ive seen plenty of marked VE coppers but no U/C's yet.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
They are using turbo XR6's over here. Brother in Law did an advanced driver training course, he's a copper and a Commodore nut and he said the XR6 shat all over the Commodore, but I think they were using a VZ.

Jon Z

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS Series 2
Lol the n/a XR6 are ok but nothing real special, A VS can beat one with a CAI and cat-back system (somewhat sad considering XR6 is kind of a sports model), but they do handle better than the VZ's. In QLD they are still using the XR6T's and typhoons, yet to see a VE marked or un-marked cop car.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
There's a unmarked VE SS in my town now, Silver. Highway patrol VE's are old news in country Victoria, I see one most days and have done for more than two months, three months maybe

gargougaflex

My other car isnt hybrid
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 SSV Redline Sportwagon + VZ Monaro CV8 M6
saw a VE SS TMU (highway patrol) one @ the GP on display with the other emergency services vehicles, went to get a pic after race and it had gone =(

the NT have new Highway Patrol VE SS's in Impulse, pictures are on the GM Media site or if i can attach one, here too!

will try and get a pic of an VicPol one soon... word is the new S.M.A.R.T. car will be Ignition, tho now they might use Morpheous ones... guess we'll wait and see...

Attachments

• GMC2007032174617_PV.jpg
    GMC2007032174617_PV.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 359