Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Has random shite happened in your VZ?

Bob B

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ saloon/VS series 3 ute
I think so. I hit one of the buggers in my VXII SS. Got off lightly with $600 damage to the LH front corner.

Reaper

I hit the biggest roo in SE Queensland, wrote my Rodeo off going to work at 5a.m. back in February. She was 17 years old, bought a VS ute with the insurance payout.

hwy747

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Berlina 5.7L / VW Golf GTi
I think my VZ wagon is possessed by a demon!
I have the occasional blinker flash when the doors lock also!
CD player randomly gets bored of the CD I am listening to and turns the radio back on.
The key has decided not to open the door a few times.
The car wouldn't start, only ignition tick (flat battery one would think) until NRMA came and tested and battery was ok, there was enough charge to start, locked and unlocked car a few times then it just came good.
I could go on.... glad the wagon is a work car! I will stick to my VX:thumbsup:

toey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
I reversed out of my garage once and switched the engine off to polish a bit of the exterior. When I finished, I jumped back in, started the car, wanting to drive it back into the garage. The accelerator was dead! I kept stepping on it but nothing, and the car just rolled downhill. Luckily there was no traffic. I had to switch off the engine and back on to 'fix' it.

Scary.

me&myVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
I have had issues with the car not opening, but my main problem is the engine! I have spent a fortune on it and it's still sick as a dog.