Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Has You Computer Taken Over Your Life?

Has Your Computer Taken Over Your Life?

• Yep, Sure Has

Votes: 31 66.0%
  • No Way

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • I Also Use A Messenger

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
I bet there is many victims out there just like me who has made there computer a priority like if your not at school or work your on the computer, and most probably a messenger of some kind. If so tell us about it. Also not that long ago there was this topic on Nova100's Hughesy, Kate and Dave (now just Hughesy and Kate) program one morning discussing this and even Hughesy admitted to having an obsession with "My Space", a website which hosts a small amount of webspace for your personal use.

I might as well add a poll for a better view on results :)

Multiple Choice Poll is up :)

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
I'm on mine a fair bit. But it's only coz I don't really have much to do during the day or night. I'm at home most of the time being unemployed and studying from home. But, i don't ditch things that have/want to do, just so I can be on the computer.

So I voted no, and I always am on msn if I'm on the computer.....

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Yeah... I 'm not sure about it owning me or I owning it.

Last edited:

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
well, wen ur battling blue screens of death on your way to work in the car, i reckon it has.

that and im on the pc a lot at home.

(note, the carpc doesnt bluescreen often enough to worry about, only when im stressing it with a million things at once)

T

Till_Lind

Well TV is crap and I spend too much money on crap, so can't get out too much. So yeah, I do spend too much time on the computer I think. I'm not on like every waking hour, but still too much.

maxy0987

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
Yeah i think im on the computer too much but its because i have nothing else to do while at home.
Coming home from uni in the afternoons ill spend maybe 4 hours on the PC, talking to my girlfriend on msn or just surfing the web like now.
Other days i go visit my girlfriend/work and then the PC will just fill in time in the morning or at night.
It because TV sucks and the PC/internet is an interaction that the TV doesnt provide (having said that there are a few TC shows i watch instead of being on the PC each week)

As said above, if im on the computer im on MSN as well

jack.mc

Nothing witty to say :(
Reaction score
Website
www.jacks-lounge.com
Members Ride
VN Vacationer
My prorities are work (uni)/time with The Girl, going out, a few other things, then computer at the bottom. I tend to still be on it a lot, now that I have a website.

Basically, I try not to let it control me.. And do an ok job :p