Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Has your question been asked before?

mcnmn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS manual wagon
just letting you know that the "cd as an immobilisor" link doesnt work.
mat

pill

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
updates to this thread

i think a massive help would be a link to the "noise in my sound system" threads that are going around, alot of people are asking this

also, perhaps a link for "how to mount speakers in my model" to the various model pages, alot of people are asking that too

imo anyway

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka

Luke0011

Car Audio Installer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina 2005
Has 12voltking been kidnapped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vg-ute-mad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 97 Series II

MRlemoncalais

MRlemoncalais
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs calais v6
hey, i was told that if the ABS module on a VT S1 goes, it has to be left unplugged for the eng temp gauge to work? is this true? and is it a serious or common problem? the car only has 126000 on it yet seems to be alittle rough. interior plastics coming off, bonnet struts are not working,drivers door strut has nearly been pulled out of the pillar. has it been treated badly or are these common things? thanks

holdenboy

Custom Car Stereo Systems
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Wagon
hey, i was told that if the ABS module on a VT S1 goes, it has to be left unplugged for the eng temp gauge to work? is this true? and is it a serious or common problem? the car only has 126000 on it yet seems to be alittle rough. interior plastics coming off, bonnet struts are not working,drivers door strut has nearly been pulled out of the pillar. has it been treated badly or are these common things? thanks

Ahh mate this is the car audio section, might wanna post this in the VT section, you'll get some people with VTs who can comment on these questions.

US_VE_Fan

Liquid8
Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 (VE SV6)
Swapping the head unit in a VE

Have any of you guys heard of someone swapping the base single disc player in the VE (Pontiac G8) with the 6 disc changer model? I am thinking of having this done by a dealer and just wondered if it has been down with a VE?

Thanks