Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

has your VZ reduced in value

stevenwilson

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ sPac UTE
Troy711 said:
how many kays, what colour, auto or manual, what condition, what extras..?

31600 kays, black, man, excellent cond 1 tiny mark on tail gateb easy buffed out, have lowered springs but not in yet, tint windows hard lid an tow bar

Last edited:

stevenwilson

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ sPac UTE
stevenwilson said:
31600 kays, black, man, excellent cond 1 tiny mark on tail gateb easy buffed out, have lowered springs but not in yet, tint windows hard lid an tow bar

omegaman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Monaro
Getting back on topic, Omega is dearer and Berlina is about $4000 cheaper, If you go to trade in your VZ done 60-70000kms, you are up for somewhere around $ 25000 changeover!! Thats drunk!

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
im selling my sv6 at the moment and i understand that there has been a price drop (im selling my auto to by a manual so price does really affect me cause im buying the same car again) but there is alot of people out there (mainly dealers) selling there sv6"s for around the 29000 to 32000 mark for an 05 model when a brand new one is 34000 plus on roads etc.

i reckon a good price for an sv6 is around the 25000 mark pending on condition k"s etc. does that sound roughly ok to everyone else????

S

seano

Well i guess im benefiting from the price drop cos i just payed $40k for a new Berlina driveaway with extras. On the other hand Im trying to sell my supercharged VX and nobody wants it............. You can never win i guess

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
When trading on a new car, the trade in they give you is actually coming of the retail price of the new car. It just looks more appealing to you as the buyer if they give you a better trade in value. Demonstrators are the best for this because the dealers can write off large chunks of the value as advertising costs...

It's an interesting game... Best I could do on my VX S 4auto Sedan if I was selling it would be $12,000 - $15,000 (trade in $10,000) but because I want to trade on a VE the dealers have offered me around $13,000 trade in. I don't care too much... I usually talk in terms of "change over price". Makes it easier for all concerned and quite frankly the dealer can churn his numbers on whatever side of the deal he wants, as long as I get the change over price I'm after :D

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
Dont really care (don't take me wrong), lease backed VZ soon getting VE.

Last edited: