Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Haunted Commodores?

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
has any one here evr had a haunted commodore where wierd stuff would happen?
my old vc used to not run properly if you were in a bad mood but if you were in a good mood it would run sweet.
And my KE55 tends to do it as well.

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
my diff used to do strange things....it was stock lsd, in the rain it would only do single spinners but in the dry both wheels would spin and send the car sideways??? why i do not know.....so it got rebuilt when it went boom:)

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
lmao, thought my car was possesed for awhile there, would randomly lock & unlock the doors while driving. That escalated to random light flashing aswell.

Turned out the previous owner had disconnected the aftermarket alarm cus it was playing up, the ends of the connectors were making occasional earth with the strut tower....

lmao, was creepy for awhile! drive along, doors lock..... then unlock..... then lock..... then spastically flicker lock/unlock/lock/inlock, for about 60 seconds upto a couple of mins sometimes.... lol freaked out my passngers thats for sure....

D.

vks

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 vn 3.8 S pack
lol when i used 2 get in my vk and i was in a bad mood i would slam the door and she would refuse to start 4 me sumtimes wouldnt even turn over , i would get out check under the bonnet come back a lil bit cooled off close the door normally n she would start first go.im thinkin 2 my self WTF, Weird as has 2 be a mechanical fault in her sumwhere.Awell still love my beast

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
my old mans WH switches radio stations on him whilst driving...

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
My Magna did that too, factory elite deck (tricky digitalish one lol) would randomly change stations & volume etc... was worse on hot days.... tracked it down to my lovely daughter feeding the tape deck MacDonalds syrup!

D.

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Using the steering wheel audio controls in my dads car, it would do the opposite from what i wanted it to do. Eg, press volume down and it would go up. But that was just a fault which was all fixed up :p

Ermmm... Whenever I'm late and pissed off and swear at other road users (only in my head :p) Whenever I get out of the car the door shuts on either my head, arm or leg :p ermmm.... thats about it really

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
My old VB Commodore tried to kill me a few times driving from my then girlfriends place up the Dandenongs, never did anything at any other times but had stuff like the throttle jamming open, gearbox jamming, etc after she had been in the car on that same day, worst thing of all was when the girlfriend offered to drive home from a party we had been at, jumped in the drivers seat, turned the key and it wouldn't even turn over... Bloody strange