Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

have you read the herald sun

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Wish we had a hotline here in NSW...

Noy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS 5.0
some of this is due to western suburbs drags on sunday nights, and all through the week. I get sms's all week about meetups for "drags" and "burnouts" in the western suburbs.

melbourne really needs a strip like WSID, it wont fix the problem but it will help.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

hsv8vq

Reaction score
Members Ride
vq statesman
yes we need something over here in the s.e. suburbs , but they will not allow sandown to be used not even once a month , the residents leaving near there complain and complain , but i feel that maybe they shouldnt have bought a nice new town house backin onto a race track if they dont like noise. Thats just my opinion but , dont take it the wrong way . I think we need something built a bit further out near pakenham or bunyip , i am willing to go pay 20 or 30 dollars for a day of skids and what not but imnot sure how many people feel that way it seems alot of people are happy doing it where ever whenn ever

Noy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS 5.0
Defntley need something out this way, though it wont happen. It needs goverment funding and people have tryd to do it, but I dont think the support/money is there.

Sandown is another issue, I hate when I read the local paper after easter and half of it is people complaining about easternats. Now come on its once a year, what about the v8's that race at sandown they make no noise?

hsv8vq

Reaction score
Members Ride
vq statesman
noy , what are we going to do about this im up for anything

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
I was sure 131 444 was australia wide......

Is that what you use to report hooning? In NSW that line is pretty much like Crimestoppers, for things like driving tends to be pretty ineffective.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Defntley need something out this way, though it wont happen. It needs goverment funding and people have tryd to do it, but I dont think the support/money is there.

Sandown is another issue, I hate when I read the local paper after easter and half of it is people complaining about easternats. Now come on its once a year, what about the v8's that race at sandown they make no noise?

What a crock of ****, I am so tired of hearing "we need a track out my way" blah blah blah. How about you use the road what its there for and not use it as a personal race track. Calder was open for many years, bugger all drive from the western suburbs yet still there was problems.

Fact is, the attitude of these people is the biggest problem, not the lack of tracks. The sooner the government start giving out much harsher fines the sooner people may pull their heads in. I am doubting it though, the attitudes of some of these people rival the mentality of a 3 year old child.

hsv8vq

Reaction score
Members Ride
vq statesman
minux , i do use the roads as intended , that is what most normal people do , you may note above I said that these people should be giving heavier fines and longer confiscations. Dont give me that crock of **** about needing a track out my way , ive been to calder it was over priced and i just wasnt a fan there are many issues in my eyes , but all the state , local and fedral government wants to do is label us all the same and not try coming up with any solutions , i am sure there have been many proposals put forward but they are all just canned . So minux do i understand that you feel everyone should be punished and no solutions put in place to help ease the problem , would you not back a plan for a place to have some fun with your pride and joy , I n=know i sure would , but you are just voicing your say ... fair enough

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
Why does it have to be gov? Get enough interested partys and DIY hell yeah