Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

have you read the herald sun

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
have you actually been to one of these meets? the majority are worked 5lt's and worked turbos.

you havent been pulled over because your cars looks like everyone elses a-b commodore, just another standard VS. lower it and put some 18's-19's on it and a sticker on the back window and see how long you last.

I drove a VT with sports exhaust, bodykit and 19's for 2 years, never ever got hassled.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
I drove a VT with sports exhaust, bodykit and 19's for 2 years, never ever got hassled.

post pic of it.

when my car was on 17" senators i never got looked at twice. as soon as i put the 19" sigs on that very same day i got defected.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Heh, I was only talking about this to someone who used to attend every meet there, what you fail to mention stealthy is the reason they sat there is because all the hero's would leave the complex and drive like absolute ****wits and drove home on slicks and with stripped cars, rarely were people defected just for leaving the complex. Anyways, sorry to let the truth get in the way of a good rant. You can keep going now.

Whilst some people were defected for actual problem, 90% of the defects were just because they can, not because there was a problem with someones car.

It would usually be the spectators driving home like hero's, the people who attended already had their fix. And every person i saw attending always had burnout tyres, then threw their good tyres on for the trip home ;)

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
have you actually been to one of these meets? the majority are worked 5lt's and worked turbos.

you havent been pulled over because your cars looks like everyone elses a-b commodore, just another standard VS. lower it and put some 18's-19's on it and a sticker on the back window and see how long you last.

Yep, been to one. Westall rd Clayton way back in the day, plenty of V6's and stock 4 banger's and a ****load of wanker gino's.

I don't see how a VS Senator looks like every other Commodore on the road. I didn't mention looks anyway, i said it was loud :D I wouldn't ruin my Senator with aftermarket rims. It's moreso the police around my area (Knox) will pull over anything that's not 100% factory looking, whether it simply have a set of rims, or a sticker if they have P plates up. I don't live in every suburb so i wasn't referring to every suburb, as i was referring to myself, one would assume i was talking about the area i live in ;)

zerodown

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SSII A4, VSII CLUBSPORT M5
I've driven modified commos from day dot. Licensed in '98 with a 97 vs, wheels, zorst, the whole shebang basically. Never been hassled as such, only when I have broken the law. Never randomly been pulled over either.