Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HBD L-Series 18" * 8" Alloys

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Hi, I LOVE these wheels, they look so nice and they're not all that common. You normally see them on a VY SS or Calais.
I'm wanting to get a set for my VT Calais, however I went to holden and they said that the 4 wheels (no rubber) will cost about $3700 and thats just ridiculous.
I haven't been able to find a picture of these rims on their own but on this link they are number 7. http://www.holden.com.au/images/sc18_downloads/brochures/HBDVZrange.pdf#search="holden alloys"
Just wondering if anyone knows any wheel places around melbourne that might have these or replicas of these. Also if anyone has them and would like to sell. Also rough prices on them

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
I had a look on nvu... they have the J series and i think the N series, they look similar but the finish on the L series is what really sets them apart.

Wheel king want $3,325 i think.

Found a place which has cv8/gts style rims. 18", with brand new tyres, center caps, and fitted for $1500... I'm very tempted...

barbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Monaro CV8
check the structural warranty on those copies.... you may go into a pot hole and end up a rim down, the gen rims may cost more but they are backed by warranty.