Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HBD Sunroof Recall

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
Had my glass and seal replaced by Webasto @ Kirrawee, sydney and all I have is praise.
They said it would take 30mins and it actually took less time.
When they returned it to the carpark it was as if no one had touched it but I on inspection I noticed the new flocked seal on the glass as opposed to the old rubber seal.
Plus I only booked it in yesterday arvo.

Tyson1vl

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vl
Driving along the highway today just picked up a vx ss with hbd factory sunroof doing 100 and the glass flys off!! Not a happy chap be taking it to Holden tomorrow and ripping them a new one nearly hit an elderly driver mines a 2000 model so it affects earlier models aswell!!! Be carful when buying them

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Driving along the highway today just picked up a vx ss with hbd factory sunroof doing 100 and the glass flys off!! Not a happy chap be taking it to Holden tomorrow and ripping them a new one nearly hit an elderly driver mines a 2000 model so it affects earlier models aswell!!! Be carful when buying them

Firstly, it's a mongrel it happened, but if the Holden dealer you take it to didn't install it, why rip them a new one? They are an innocient party

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Lol. Take a car outside the bulletined dates, act like a tit and report back as to how far it gets you.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Lol. Take a car outside the bulletined dates, act like a tit and report back as to how far it gets you.

More like, act like a tit and see what happens.....Personally it is unfair to crack a wally at someone that had nothing to do with the original install