Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HDT Body kits

85_VK_EFI

Reaction score
Members Ride
85 VK Berlina EFI
Hi everyone i am new to the site and a new holden owner. I have just bought a 1985 VK Berlina 202 3.3L EFI.

I was wondering wots everyones opinion on wot is better the group A or the group 3. My dad and i are restoring my car and doing a mockup and i would like to know wot would look best. Which ever modle i decide to replicate do i only need the side skirts, front bumper, grille, hood, spoiler and rear bumper or is there more. Also wot would be the cheapest way to go about getting started and where would the best places to get the parts be.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanx

vh_commydore

Reaction score
hey dude, im in the same position as you, i have a 83 vh, and im lookin 4 a 84 grp 3 kit, hard 2 find man, good luck with the k

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
if you know someone with a genuine HDT you could get them to order a bumper for you as they ahve the build placard which allows them to order genuine stuff

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
Call Sid at HDT on 02 9792 1911 he will sell you a brand new HDT Group III kit, no need for build tags or anything like that. It will be expensive as all hell to get the HDT one, if your happy to have a body kit without the little HDT logo stamped in it try SSV (www.ssv.com.au) cheaper kits, IMHO just as good quality wise (well it was last time we bought a kit from them).

cheers
Scott

atrail308

RIP King of the Mountain
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 VH SL/E 308
depending on which state you're from, in Adelaide we got a place called ASV in Lonsdale, they'll be your best bet down here...