Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

head light globes

aasr

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VS S PACK UTE 97
hey guys sorry if this has been posted up before
i ve been doing a bit more night/ early morning driving on country roads and wont better lights but not shore on whats good and whats not i have stranded h4 55/60w high and low beam globe and a h3 55w high beam globe

Aaron

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
I have Narva Plus 50s in mine, They are an okay light. The have a white light to them, a little blue to look at and gives a little more light source than stock.
I wanted to go for Plus 90's they are on the bluer side and give alot more light source then stock.
But each to there own what brand to go for, people go crazy for the phillips extra vision lights. Never personally experienced them so can't comment.

For the H3, I actually just put in the Narva 100w's, alot better then the 55w lights. People say you can fry your wiring/fuses with using higher Wattage lights, but Ive had them for over a year and havn't noticed any problems.(also had 90/100w H4's for a while and no frying -useless lights tho. $3 bargain from eBay. aha) and I do use them a fair bit. I live in the country myself so get used alot more then people in the city would.

Having them properly adjusted helps ALOT, I think mine are a tad higher than they should be but I love my lights, Compared to a 2006 Falcon they are decent.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
yeah plus 50's are a fair improvement but not a huge one. There are a few brands of them on the shelf now.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Do a search. Go Phillips Xtreme Vision. Best 50 bucks you will spend on headlights.

SUSVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S PAC
I have a cheap but decent set of hid in my vr headlight and foglights n they light up like day light

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
I have a cheap but decent set of hid in my vr headlight and foglights n they light up like day light

I'm sure the oncoming traffic appreciates the blinding lights from your vehicle.

SUSVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S PAC
I'm sure the oncoming traffic appreciates the blinding lights from your vehicle.

My headlights r adjusted down at the road I only use the foglights on long distance trips or darker streets that have hardly any lights