Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Headers and Cats

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
X-Force.....your call.

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Xforce.....hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Xforce gear already sounds like a wet fart on a V8.....it will sound like chronic diarrhea on a V6

nuff said

anarklov3r

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 WM Caprice
I can't comment on those extractors, but i had a set of stainless xforce extractors and xforce 200cpsi stainless cats matched up to a Manta exhaust i got from NAAF and it sounded great. 0 drone and went heaps better.

Keep in mind that xforce extractors are usually just cheap designes based off other extractors, often made with cheaper materials and poorer workmanship.

Main downsides are thinner materials, poor welds (might look good from outside, but on the inside they are usually restricting airflow etc). They might not last as long (develop cracks, rust through welds).

That being said..... the performance loss isn't significant, they're considerably less expensive and look just as good.

You get what you pay for in the end. If you dont care about stainless, im sure NAAF can hook you up with some mild steel hurricane extractors and cats at a similar price point.

billy bob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 SV6
Does someone else sell a combo like this?
I just like the idea of headers and cats together.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
As above, I do Hurricane headers and cats, mild steel though. Not cheap, $1450 shipped. They are 200 cell EPA legal cats too, not cheap 100 cell illegal ones.