Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Headlight angle after lowering!!!!

bodella

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 6.0 Thunder M6
Since lowering my VZ SS Thunder about 6 weeks ago heaps of people have been flashing me even during the day. I am putting it down to the rear of the ute dropping so much which i think has raised the angle of the headlights. I have only put in King Superlows so i havn't gone too silly! Has onyone else had the same problem as me? I have about 900km to go until its fist service so i will get Holden to have a look but just keen to know if this is a common thing!

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
well, if its been lowered in the rear more than the front, the light will angle upwards more. only needs to be realigned to b fixed.

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
yeah had the same thing there is a screw on the top of each headlight with and arrow around it. just park it in front of a wall and drop in a couple of cm's.
but dont go to far cause a couple of cm's over a short distance in metres of a long distance. as for the foggies i havnt changed mine. i should though cause so many people are annoyed by it.
oh and it is a very common thing. most people dont notice it though. but commodres do have very bright headlights. its a simple 2 second job to do it yourself