Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Headlight chrome

mrc25381

MRC
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Series II V6
Dudes,
What would I use to recoat the chrome on a headlight? I went to clean one the other day and ended up wiping the chrome clean off in 1 or 2 spots back to this yellow crap. So I'm wondering is there like stuff you can paint or stick on to replicate a chrome finish? I've used "chrome" spraypaint on other things before but it's more like shiny silver and didn't last long at all. Any help would be super, man.

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
On the inside of the headlight?

If its just small I'd say just cheap silver paint, it will hardly be noticeable.

If its big and if its for the VP in your avatar you can pick up headlights for $10 or so.

This first link is to a near new pair for $5 with 4 days left (+$15 postage)
Near New VP headlights. - eBay Headlights, Lights, Indicators, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 24-Mar-10 19:30:39 AEDST)

If you want to look at others click here.
vp headlight, Cars, Bikes, Boats, Holden, Lights, Indicators items at low prices on eBay.com.auvp headlight, Cars, Bikes, Boats, Holden, Lights, Indicators items at low prices on eBay.com.au