Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Headlight protectors?

arabianjules

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS
hi guys got a vx 2001 commodore here in saudi arabia (re-badged chevy lumina SS) and i need to get hold of a set of headlight protectors, can anyone steer me in the direction please? and of course need to be able to get them mail order.

many thanks.

john.

vt dreamer

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE II SV6
Try ebay, If not their i dont know sorry.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
keep you're pants on tiger...

Best bet would probably be ebay... just look up VX altezza headlights...

Not sure which side of the road you drive on in S.A. but these headlights will be designed for cars driving on the left... so not surea bout the legalities in S.A if you drive on the right...

Here is an ebay link:

VT-VX Commodore Altezza Head Lights - BLACK - Pair - eBay (item 200341085350 end time May-21-09 03:00:12 PDT)

I'm also pretty sure one of the site sponsors does these lights... but for the life of me I can't remember who, sorry mate.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

arabianjules

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS
keep you're pants on tiger...

Best bet would probably be ebay... just look up VX altezza headlights...

Not sure which side of the road you drive on in S.A. but these headlights will be designed for cars driving on the left... so not surea bout the legalities in S.A if you drive on the right...

Here is an ebay link:

VT-VX Commodore Altezza Head Lights - BLACK - Pair - eBay (item 200341085350 end time May-21-09 03:00:12 PDT)

I'm also pretty sure one of the site sponsors does these lights... but for the life of me I can't remember who, sorry mate.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

thanks, seen these on ebay very nice, but only require `clear protectors`?

can`t find any on ebay! go figure?....got an aussie m8 going home soon so i`ll ask him to pop into an outlet and get me some.

mastadd

Reaction score
Website
www.classicskylinesaustralia.com
Members Ride
Vu Spac Ute
that would be your best bet mate, holden have them in stock havent got the price atm, maybe someone here could post them to you.?

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Oh crap... completely misread the thread... thought you where after "projectors".

Althought they don't list it on their site... get in touch with these guys... i'm my experience they are pretty good and they do international shipping.

Home

fasamr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt 3.8 ltz
hi i have vt 1999 i need headlight front covers of both side where to find em i am from dubai ( united arab emirates ) and suggestions or any one can send em

fitz_vt

Pass Me A Wrench.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore SII Olympic Edition
Oh crap... completely misread the thread... thought you where after "projectors".

Althought they don't list it on their site... get in touch with these guys... i'm my experience they are pretty good and they do international shipping.

Home

hi i have vt 1999 i need headlight front covers of both side where to find em i am from dubai ( united arab emirates ) and suggestions or any one can send em

Refer to this post