Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Helix"s 1992 lexcen

Helix

Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Toyota Lexcen
This is my 92 Toyota Lexcen , i've only had it for about 6 months and i must confess it is my first Holden / Toyota, i don't know much about them but reading about all ur rides has more than enlightened me lol. I believe my Lexcen is equivalent to a VP calais model judging from some of the cars here.

I've changed the center console to a vp berlina unit because i didnt like the bulkiness of the calais style unit, i think it looks better changed, just my opinion tho lol.

The cars paint is in a roughish condition at the moment but its pretty straight and rust free and is intended as a daily cruiser nothing out there or super powerful. Thats about it really, its an on going project and a learning curve to do everything myself as much as i can.

NAME : Jason
MODEL: 1992 Toyota Lexcen
COLOUR: maroon
KMS: 228,xxx
BODYKIT: Stock
ENGINE TYPE: V6
ENGINE MODS: Pod Filter lol \m/ Hardcore \m/
POWER: Stock
GEAR BOX: Auto
BRAKES: Stock
SUSPENSION: Stock
EXHAUST: Stock
WHEELS/TYRES: Stockies till i can get some rubber for the 17 inch CSA's
INTERIOR: Stock aside for the center console change
STEREO: pioneer stacker to be installed lol

FUTURE MODS:
A desperate need for a good cut and polish to see what condition the majority of the paint is in. I would like a sunroof down the track, lower it and a custom interior which would consist of some retrimming at this point.

i wouldnt mind something like this, with the woodgrain trim, i think it looks classy

Interior is in perfect nick, nothing a good clean wont fix also something ive never seen before, a retractable ,middle seat lapbelt.

The only damage is to the rear passenger door trim

with the new center console installed, need to make or get a handbrake boot.

level 3 gauge cluster with a god awful steering wheel that will be getting evicted.

Needs a good wash lol

from the front, u can see where it needs the cut and polish

The car before i took the mags off for roadworthy

Bit of a photoshop of how i want it to sit and with tinted windows.

Last edited: