Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hello all

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
cheers..its at the auto electricians today sorting out the old age speedo not working saga....... i dont have the time or the body to get entangled in the old commy anymore.....for me iam better off paying someone to fix it and then its done
the speedo sensor is a common fault on them

wild mulberry

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5lt berlina wagon
ive been down that road in 2017...got done for 168kph on my bike.....$2300 on the spot fine, 6 points and six month loss of license.....not much fun riding a pushbike to work at my age LOL.....but boy did i get fit !!! HA HA.....got rid of that bike and bought an old Harley , top speed 120kph LOL

wild mulberry

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5lt berlina wagon
the speedo sensor is a common fault on them
yeah i replaced that myself with no luck, stuffed about with it for some time then i thought maybe the plastic pinion in the T5 was shot but its ok ,so i threw my hands up in the air (mmmmm like i just dont care ) and getting a professional to stuff about with it... I am 57 and cant get under or bend over a lowered car without doing my back in these days ,its a case of when you have the $$$$$ you have no time and when you have the time you have no $$$$$....hopeing he has it ready sometime next week ...iam putting the VN on club rego...$42 per year with 60 days plus club runs although its through my bike club i dont dare show up in a car on any club runs HA HA.

wild mulberry

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5lt berlina wagon
47010_4301621471364_1407199261_n.jpg

this is the only pic i have so far even as ive owned it since 2012 ...car was an ACT car ...great place to buy old cars ...no rust ..taken at The Kiama Blowhole....nice fishnchips too...i will have to take some more so i can upload some before and after pics as the reto takes shape