Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hello from Russia - Opel Senator 1978

toliankushsh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Opel Senator 30E 1978
How right you are. Many Australians do indeed have very poor English, both written and spoken..........Do they actually know though, or even care?
Many Russian write very illiterate, probably poorly studied in school)
What is the gold car in the first post, second from the top. Looks like a fastback something?
It's a Opel Rekord hardtop coupe 1967-1971. This Rekord was sold in Moscow and restored.
Follow the link below the blog of the car, everything is in Russian, but a lot of photos
Бортовой журнал Opel Rekord 1967 It’s Muscle V6
x_d6ae6be2.jpg

x_07419481.jpg

x_51cb42c1.jpg

Я думал, что использовать русский переводчик ха-ха

Ты сенатора выглядит великолепно! Большое спасибо за показ нам это!

Кроме того, являются женщины в России, как красиво, как говорят в народе? : P
The most beautiful women live in the South of Russia, in central Russia is not very much. Maybe I should think so, because I'm from the South))
Good to see the euro rekords/senators

They came out with the "space ship" dashes didn't they?
Thank you! Most of these cars were brought to Russia in the 90s in Europe. Now there were one, 10 years ago, there were many :(

toliankushsh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Opel Senator 30E 1978
Hello everyone! I made a mistake and left without a driver's license for 4 months. During this time, the senator bought titanium plate valves. Limited-slip differential came from Opel Omega A 3000. Bought gearbox 3.45 from Senator 2.5 without blocking. The other day, made ​​out of the differential of the Omega Lock perfectly preserved. Soon rearranging blocking of Omega in gear against Senator. I also bought a $ 70 residues of the same Senator. The oven fan, generator, front and rear suspension, trim, starter, wiring, and so. Our winter is coming, so the Senator will be slightly raised. A spring will again be low)))

Project_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais
That's great to learn about a commodore relative from so far away. Do you have any photos of the inside? I'm interested to learn more about the engine too.

One of these (or close enough) was actually for sale on Gumtree in Victoria for around $3500. It looked to be in great condition.

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
it looks like a cortina at the front, and a VG valiant at the back, Odd looking cars

Project_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais
Я хотел бы вашего автомобиля, не могли бы вы принять некоторые фотографии внутри для нас? Она выглядит, как наш австралийский Holdens. Извините за плохой русский, я использовал переводчик программы.

I like your car, can you please take some photographs of the inside for us to see? It looks like our Australian Holdens.

toliankushsh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Opel Senator 30E 1978
Unfortunately, at the moment salon Senator disassembled for repair of the body. While not look at that .... A little later :)

Project_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais
Thanks mate I look forward to it :)

toliankushsh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Opel Senator 30E 1978
Hi everyone! Senator went every day until mid-January . I hauled fellow BMW E28 , with a left turn between us got "deer " on 2114 . The guy on E28 him honked , "deer " frightened , pressed the gas pedal and hit my senator. Called the police , waited 3.5 hours , I turned the insurance policy expired ( no money , insurance vehicle inspection costs 300 U.S. dollars , Senator parked at work and started to ride the bus. Did reducer 3.45 with disc lock.
Reducer from Senator 2.5, blocking from Omega 3000, and yet, to our South come winter . City swept up . Stoppers 10 points. Many came home in the morning .
2y52bM9SiMo.jpg

G3SyX3q2Slg.jpg

DuJu8eBiOwQ.jpg

Wp_PsY-c32E.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: