Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help Advice Needed!!!

vt1538

455rwhp LS3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 11.284@125mph
hey guys,

A woman backed into my car today from a car park, when i was stationary after reversing about a meter. At that point she said that there is no damage to her car and that she would look after her part, i said to her that she needs to pay for my damage as it is clearly her fault to back up to a car that is stationary. got her details and all. All good!
Now she has changed her story and told her insurance company that i was reversing at the point of impact!
BTW my insurance company refused to cover me as i paid my renewal after the accident.
I was adviced to send her a letter of demand with two quotes! Has anyone had this experience? Please help as i need to get my car fixed! :cry:
My damage assessment is about $1500-$1800. Rear light, bumper and spioler-end damaged!:cry: not even my f***ng fault!!!!:ranting:

cheers

If she could see that you were supposedly reversing at the time of the incident. How did she not avoid the collision. FFS if you can see something & back into it you shouldnt be driving.