Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HELP!! Car wont start!

sikazz7

Reaction score
Website
www.v8supercarsfangroup.com
Members Ride
VC Commodore SLE
****HELP!! Car wont start!****

Well heres the story.. When I get home to work on the car it starts fine first go, then after im finished with it an hour later and go to put it in the shed it wont start, just keeps turning over. Sometimes it almost starts but then dies. It never used to do it but the last couple days it has, can anyone help me... PLEASE!!

Last edited:

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
if you've been working on it retrace your steps, you may have pulled a wire off something and forgotten about it. If you were doing something simple I can't see it being fuel or compression, its more than likely spark check that and report back lol

sikazz7

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VC Commodore SLE
if you've been working on it retrace your steps, you may have pulled a wire off something and forgotten about it. If you were doing something simple I can't see it being fuel or compression, its more than likely spark check that and report back lol

I've only been doing body work..

Its strange because it will start first time it turns over but if it stops then it wont start again till the next day or hours later?

sikazz7

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VC Commodore SLE