Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help! Cruise control for VT 5.0L manual

wilko

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 5L Manual Wgn
Hi all, I have read some of the posts on fitting c/c and it seemed pretty do-able especially if you buy the genuine kit. I rang Holden and they weren't as excited as I was about the idea! They said there is no listing for the cruise control kit to fit a 5.0L manual and had no idea if any of the earlier/later model kits would do the job. They did quote me about $370 for the V6 VT kit if anyone out there is looking at doing it.

I just wondered if anyone out there might have c/c in a 5.0L manual or know if the kits for any other models would work for me..any advice would be muchly appreciated :thumbsup:

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
Wilko this guy is selling them on eBay

Get in contact with him, he might have the kit you are after.

VT_Boi

VT Holden By Design
Reaction score
Website
www.sunshinecoastcommodores.net
Members Ride
VT Holden By Design
I have a non factory one fitted to my V6 (came with it when I bought the car). Buggered if I can get it to work though, so I don't trust it. :whistling

wilko

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 5L Manual Wgn
cheers wagon man..i have sent him a message about it..had heard some iffy things about blackstar tho, relating to memcals(which i am also after lol..have decided to go with doctor bob if i get one)..but will see what he says about c/c.

lol vt boi...while reading through the posts on c/c someone has posted up some instructions on an after market system..may help you..i will see if i can find it later on..i feel like i go round in circles searching the forums..can never remember where i find stuff :)