Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[202] HELP! Does anyone have or know knowledge about a 202 efi w/ VR Computer?

vk202calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais
i have an '85 VK Calais its 202 Fuel Injected, supra 5 speed, with a VR ECM.... does anyone have any knowledge about the VR Computer upgrade?

so im just searching for individuals with knoledge of this upgrade any help would be appreciated and would really help me out.

thanks guys :smoking:

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
what do you need to know

vktorana

Reaction score
Members Ride
efi 202 torana, vk project car!
what would putting a vr ecu on the old stock 202 actually achieve? i can understand if its modified cos ya lookin at more power but on a stock what would it do?

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
standard 202 ecu doesnt allow for cam swaps etc and needs replaced to allow serious modding also gets rid of the flap air flow meter out the intake which is a big restriction they run real well on the delco ecu

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
I have a lot of info on this as i was modding my vh years ago and did alot of research.

If you want more info go to advanced search and use my username in the vb-vk section and you'll find some old posts by me. i also uploaded a heaps of diagrams associated with this mod you might be able to find them aswell

Basic run down is you need a JE camira wiring loom and some stuff from the dissy

Some other people main one i remember is Sammy has/have doen this mod search for his username and some info he has posted up
cheers Pub