Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

help fitting alloy go faster pedal

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
Well i got a set of alloy pedals from Uneek the other week and have gone about the task of fitting them.
Obviously the foot rest and the brake are extremely easy, even with the 1 arm I get to work with.

Im stuck trying to figure out how to replace the accelerator pedal though, ive done a search and a few times it mentions removing the pedal from the car, but doesnt give me anmy more details.

Ive enlisted the help from a mate of mine but hes pretty unsure how to replace this too.
Any chance somebody could let me know the easiest way to replace this pedal?

It looks kinda silly having 2 out of 3 done :(

thanks heaps
Simmo

paynetrainvy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive s2
If you do a search on here there is a thread with photos that show you how to replace it.

You need to unbolt the accelerator pedal box from the car there are 4 bolts holding it in place, once that's out you just need to get a hammer an a pinch an knock the split pin out holding it to the arm. Once it's out put the new pedal on an rebolt the box back into the car. *** side note- remember which way the spring goes before removing the pin"