Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help me choose a front bar PLEASE!!

klampy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda E2000 V6 convert
Hi guys n gals i have a dilemma !!

i cant choose! i have three to choose from.

04-06-09_1655.jpg

30-10-09_1149.jpg

07-08-09_1713.jpg

PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE!!!!

(btw, if i go with #2, i would put normal guards back on to fill the little gap under the indicator...)

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
Blown V8 94 VR Manual Ute
id have to say #2 man.............

klampy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda E2000 V6 convert
cool. i think its the one i like the most also...

if it helps with the decision, its only a drift car. its not registered or ever going back on the road again.

iv thought about putting a stock bonnet back on it and putting either a v8 supercar type bar or just an ss kit with a custom front splitter. but both of those ideas cost money that i dont have at the moment.

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
if you cant choose lol scribble the numbers on 3 bits of papper,put them in a hat,mix them around.CLOSE YOU eyes stick your hand in the hat. pick one out and theres your choice made lol...bit drastic(but hay if you cant choose) theres another option for you lol....good luck
Hi guys n gals i have a dilemma !!

i cant choose! i have three to choose from.

04-06-09_1655.jpg

30-10-09_1149.jpg

07-08-09_1713.jpg

PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE!!!!

(btw, if i go with #2, i would put normal guards back on to fill the little gap under the indicator...)
I WOULD GO WITH 2

klampy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda E2000 V6 convert
if you cant choose lol scribble the numbers on 3 bits of papper,put them in a hat,mix them around.CLOSE YOU eyes stick your hand in the hat. pick one out and theres your choice made lol...bit drastic(but hay if you cant choose) theres another option for you lol....good luck I WOULD GO WITH 2

good idea 99!

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah but when you do the hat thingy lol you tend to put em back in the hat again and get more confused
good idea 99!

klampy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda E2000 V6 convert
i just googled a random number generator and the first number it spat out was #2 lol.

but then i clicked it again n it came up #3 ... typical i had to go and mess it up..... but seriously, im pretty sure i like #2 the best also. i think i might have to cut it a little to fit over
the intercooler tho. and also, whatever bar i choose, its going to be either 1 or 2, i dont want to break #3 coz its two bars joined together with fibreglass.... id rather put it on my wagon, but i already have a custom bar on it!

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
:boxing:YA MADE MY DAY MATE...L...ROTFLMAO.random number generator NOW IVE SEEN IT ALL...have a great weekend ....cheeeers ..
i just googled a random number generator and the first number it spat out was #2 lol.

but then i clicked it again n it came up #3 ... typical i had to go and mess it up..... but seriously, im pretty sure i like #2 the best also. i think i might have to cut it a little to fit over
the intercooler tho. and also, whatever bar i choose, its going to be either 1 or 2, i dont want to break #3 coz its two bars joined together with fibreglass.... id rather put it on my wagon, but i already have a custom bar on it!

Last edited: