Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help me decide, on a statey

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
oh I agree with all said so far.... all good points. I hate to be you right now Nic....

S/CV6 are bloody nice, plus series 3 & full leather. However black is super sexy & reg V6 will save you money I fuel I guess, however when taken in to consideration the loss of power due to weight, wil it be that much better??

Id say get the series 3 S/C & respray it :p

D.

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
Black one for sure. It looks a much nicer car tbh. And you have a set of VT SS rims on your VL IIRC so the wheels on the purple one don't really make any difference. Age of the car? Pfft. And leather gets really hot in summer. Get the colour you wanted or you will always be wanting a black one when you drive past them.

Plus, what are repair/service costs like for the S/C model compared to the N/A one?

Go the black one!!!!! It looks awesome.

Last edited:

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
I'd go the purple one straight up!

It's S/C and newer! Plus the colour isn't that bad... (Dare I say - especially for a girl?) ;)

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
purple one looks awesome plus black shows every single tiny tiny scratch or mark.U need the s/c to get the land yaght moving aswell so go the s/c

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
ah yes, I wonder why I posted leather was good? oh yeah I know why! Cus everyone lately is saying it. I figured its 'in' again. I myself prefer velour, or maybe half/half like some of the Calais had.

Yeah if ya dont get black you would have wished you did...... Trust me everytime Ive 'settled' for something other than what I 'really' wanted... its been a disaster... its like it knows you didnt really want it, & it plays up... kinda like kids really.... lmao

D.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
I would most definatley take the supercharged anyday.
The colour is still nice and it looks quite funky in the photo.
Black is such a BASTARD to keep clean, having said that tho' it's the best colour when clean!

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
ide go the 98 charged one, you are getting more except the color you want, but u can stray it for less that you could charge and equip the 96 model one with the features the 98 model will