Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help me decide, on a statey

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
Hey Guys, as you all should no I'm selling my car and getting my self a statey. But im in a pickle ive seen 2 that i really like and i cant deside which to go for

The first one is Holden Statesman VS 98 series 3 V6 Supercharge, very clean, low km's, full leather interior, all statesman options, 17" rims, tinted windows, tow bar, Reg till Feb 07 & R.W.C
BUT ITS PURPLE

The second one is Holden Statesman VS 96 series 2 V6,One Owner, Books, 6/2007 Reg, Immaculate Condition, RACV Tested, 12 Months Warranty, 16in Alloy
AND ITS BLACK

I dont no if i change off getting black and get a purple one or stick with what i always originally wanted and get a black on.

I'll add a pic of each or them to show you

Let me no what you guys would do

Attachments

• DisplayImage1.jpg
    DisplayImage1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 246
  • DisplayImage2.jpg
    DisplayImage2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 240

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
Id go the supercharged one.

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
OMFG its decide and yay the supercharged one, tho with what the news said fuel will only get highter so choose carefully. HA HA HA HA

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Black is very ****ing sexy! But you see, Your VL is quicker than a Ecotec VT/VX From what lots of people say.. Throw more weight on an you got a statesman, It'll be slower than your VL babe.

The supercharged one will have a nice punch behind it but the color's not all that nice :( lol

Cheers
MaT

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
well since i own a really slow vl, that has no mods to the engine at all im guessing you all no i just like the looks of cars lol.

all tho there was a V8 statey i saw i really wanted cause it had a sunroof.

im still really unsure tho.

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
Id be taking the super six powered stato, the colour isnt THAT bad, its not as nice as black, but id be willing to take the other one purely for the power plant. And its newer with full leather. But really, id prefer an 8, so its really up to you and what you would prefer, the colour you ahve always been after, or all the luxury with some extra punch and a different colour. It still a dark colour though, bastards to keep clean and looking mint

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah, i really wanted black, but i spose it is still a dark colour and as long as it isnt WHITE i'd be happy i think, also the purple one is newer,

I'm going to look at the black on this saturday. So i spsoe i'll no when i see it if i want it or not.

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
if you go the blown six you'll need to run her on premium which means mucho dollars at the moment.. atleast with the N/A 6 you'll never have to worry about filling her up with premium. Plus, the black one looks hella cool! If I didn't have a silver one then I'd be driving a black one.

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
hmmm. yeah im thinking the black one is hell sexy so im leaning more towards it atm

but i still want more opinions on it.