Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help me find a Jack

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey fellas im looking for a low profile jack. The usual ones are low in the front but then about half way down start getting higher (if you know what i mean).

The only one i found that i actually like is this one. However its a little expensive and only rated to 1t. SYDNEY TOOLS - Tradequip Low Profile High Lift Garage Jack

Does anyone have any suggestion? Looking around the $300 mark could stretch a little though.

VR38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E
Nice looking jack.

VR38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E
^ you gotta have height to fit the hydraulic ram somewhere.

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
I had a look at that too but see how only the front is low and it gradually gets higher from there. I want one that is low pretty much the whole way.

The Arcan jacks are pretty good. I think about $160 from Costco if you've got the membership. I use it on my S14 which is much lower that my VS without much trouble, drive onto a couple of planks of wood if you have trouble fitting it under, that's what all the slammed people I know do. Tradequip ones are pretty solid, but insanely heavy and difficult to pump up.