Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help me set a clown straight!

Which option best describes your situation?

• Option 1

Votes: 14 8.4%
  • Option 2

Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Option 3

Votes: 24 14.4%
  • Option 4

Votes: 77 46.1%
  • Option 5

Votes: 40 24.0%

• Total voters

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
but let me ask, how often do YOU cruise with 17-18-19-20 year olds?

Up till last year, quite often actually. I guess we live worlds apart. The boys I knew then, and indeed I still am in touch with a few, have cars they are proud of and love more than life. My own boys are 18 and 19 respectively and both respect their cars like you would not believe. One has a loan and comprehensive insurance, both will not thrash their cars in any way. No, they are not religious or nerds, just two lads who have a sense of pride and respect for their vehicles. This has come from being around me and my association with a decent car club that promotes pride in your vehicle and sensible cruising etc. Plus both have lost a friend due to high speed and wreckless driving.

The younger one actually took photos of tools doing burnouts on a public road a year back and handed them to the police, that is how anti hooning he is.

aetude

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp
actually my first car got defected but i voted option 1 anywayz because my secondcar was a write off thats a vp.

revv_head

I DRIVE A V6 SS :P
Reaction score
Members Ride
SS
I still drive my first car. Nearly what your mate wants anyway, well minus two cylinders. 2004 VY S-Pack 60,000km , worked since i was 14 for it though and paid for it in cash.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
why is it so bad taking finance out for car??

I did with my sv6 ve paid a big ass deposit, im still on my p's, had the car for over a year and the only accident ive had was someone driving up my arse. Good on him I say. After I pay this off I will easily be able to take out a loan for a house etc.

If he wants to do it let him!