Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

help on diagnostic readings

D

dougie tas

Ive just made cable now,not far of testing it but my main concern is hell of a lot of numbers but nothing to compare to.so not so sure the readings are right is there something in winaldl to help me or do i have to go to another web site and once i have them are things hard to fix up through the com.
dont be scared to give me hell i need to learn some how :rofl:

Nos_VQ

Hot Rod Metal Fabricator
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE, VH wagon, 54 Plymouth
Each number generally will correspond to a fault code.

I have books here starting at model VK through to VT. If you need answers to specific fault code questions, please ask me and I will answer as soon as I can.

Most of the fault codes will correspond to a mechanical fault, and therefore should be easy to fix. Remember that your cable and software package is diagnostic and not repair/rewrite equipment.

Cheers

Troy

D

dougie tas

thanks troy im new to this and being a builder the computer side for cars has stumpted me alittle so you will here from again no dout
but tell me the diagnositc reading (at the end of the day it tells me with cesor is stuffed0) and thats about it plus if things are running ruff so if some thing has to be changed com side off things i need a differnt programme or what ,what happeneed to the basic six cylinder hey!