Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

help pimp the CALAIS!!!!!!!

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
hes got a group a bumper ready to be painted and go on

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
nice, well i reckon he got it sussed then...

how about some venetians?

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
haha i want white vanetians!! i have the dice too, haha they piss me off when i go over bumps so i got them on my white parcell shelf

leighroyz

Reaction score
people people peolpe a show car is all about attention to detail....

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
in that case retrim the complete interior in snake leather and polar bear fur :)

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
hahaha^^^^

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
u have to be asian and shipping truckloads of bad quality extc to afford one of those showcars

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
well im looking for a cruizer/show car with a bit of kick but nothing to wow people under the bonnet but enough to take a stock v8 that rolls out of the factory, so my aim is 200rwkw thats later tho, not too fussed

respray is next fella's , went shopping today, brought my self a new power sander as i blew my last one up, and some good grade paint sand paper...

just need a 2HP compressor/ spray gun but yeah ill borrow my mates dads one to do the front bar, then get my own and do my own respray in my garage(that means i get to do the attenchion to detail not have to worry about using someone elses facilities)

ive spent 6 hours sanding the bumper today, filling, then sanding, filling, then sanding, ect.... trying to get ALL the dints out of it

they didnt have my perl flakes in stock so im gonna wait till they have it in stock and i actually have a spray gun then order a few bags...

but paint job will be mint... i dont care if the cars 10 diffrent colours for 5 weeks ill do it!!!!!!!!

i thought about new interior, but i like the design of the calais one.. so i got thinking... why not get it retrimmed in more, exciting colours aye???
i like cloth, HATE leather, it gets sticky and just feels crap

maybe getting PaRaDoX stiched into the head rests...
also going to get custom dials and tint headlights with a mild tint and spray headlight surrounds black for that stealthy look, then going to TINT THE HELL out of the rear tail lights for a gangsta look.. been thinking about 5% rear window tint, and 10% on the side windows

got lots of idea's so well see what happens :)

btw bumper is first

im thinking about a full respray, Black with blue perl

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Don't go too crazy on the tint if you're painting the car black. :) Just imho you'd want the side windows around 30%, otherwise the whole car just gets too intensely... black. You want to show off that interior, anyway ;)