Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

help please.

C

curtin

i have a VS berlina.its my first car and i want to make it look good and have people notice it.
i have ss 17s on it now but i want to put 19s on it. and lower it and seen its a V6 i wanna get the sound of a V8.
i have sorted out the 19s. so just asking how i go about lowering it and what do to and what to ask for when i get it done and where i go to get it done and cost of everything. and the same with the V8 sound.
would appreciate it heaps. line the the sutherland shire so if you guys no anywhere close i could go to get it done. THANKS

C

CustomVS

As far as lowering goes, i would go for the pedders red springs with the shorter pedders shocks, must get shortened shocks as the stock ones leave to much allowance for springs to pop out....get the super lows, also get shortened front struts to help the front sit and ride better, with your sound, i would get the pacemaker headers with a redback exhaust, gives a good clean note and sounds very nice, also helps performance wise as well!!!!!

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
the only car i have heard thats a six which sounds like an 8 is a charger hemi 265. v6 commo's seem to sound like there is a bit of a bark but its hollow and has no balls. it you want the v8 sound maybe just get a v8 from tony.
cheers.

K

Konker

v6s just dont sound like v8's sorry bud. a nice lukey will grab other cars by the goolies tho