Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help please

smoknvr:)

Reaction score
Members Ride
94 vr acclaim
Hey folks have a bit of a problem,spoke to crow cams and they no longer do the cam and chip package for Buick v6.already the car has twin 2inch exhaust,shift kitted trans,doing a brake upgrade on the front and going braided brake lines front and rear.So my question is where do i get a chip to suit the stage 2 crow cam??

MACE

Reaction score
"Hey folks have a bit of a problem,spoke to crow cams and they no longer do the cam and chip package for Buick v6.already the car has twin 2inch exhaust,shift kitted trans,doing a brake upgrade on the front and going braided brake lines front and rear.So my question is where do i get a chip to suit this cam???"
If you provide us with as much details about the car, modifications and cam, we may be able to calibrate a memcal to suit your requirements.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,
Damian

smoknvr:)

Reaction score
Members Ride
94 vr acclaim
hey mate the car already has a built trans,twin 2 inch exhaust,pacemaker extractors,also have a mate porting the heads/bead blasting the inlet manifold aswell.The only problem is that i don't have the cam to give you the specs off.

MACE

Reaction score
"the car already has a built trans,twin 2 inch exhaust,pacemaker extractors,also have a mate porting the heads/bead blasting the inlet manifold aswell.The only problem is that i don't have the cam to give you the specs off."

We cant guarantee the memcal will be suited to the aftermarket camshaft if the specs are unknown. Also given you have ported the heads, a full custom dyno tune will yield the best results in this case.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,
Damian