Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

:( Help!!! Please :(

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Your even lying to us mate. I just checked the RTA website and you need to be 16 to hold a Learners Permit, so you dont even have that.
AirStrike :air:

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
phat_com said:
yere well i don't won't them coming and aresting me do i?
does any1 know what the impound lot things number is? because i will ring them up and see what is happening and what i need to do to get it out
You wont get the car back, plain and simple, as its not legally your;s. I would go down to the local police station (with your mum) and find out what is happening.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Well hiding isn't making it better you know. You said yourself your wallet and mobile are in the car, how long do you think it will be before the police track you down. Having your personal stuff in there and not coming forward to claim it, will just make the police think your the one who stole it. Best to get in first I think before your in an interview room trying to prove you didn't steal it.

As for impound centre, if this happened last night, chances are the owner of the car has already been contacted, told his/her car is found and back in their possesion.

C.

tezron

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive wagon
problem will not go away by itself. you need to go to local police and tell them your story, the longer you leave it the worse the situation becomes.

MarzVP

I now own a TARAGO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Tarago
you will not get arrested for purchasing a stolen car!! And you shouldnt be legally allowed to buy a car at your age anyway. Just go down to the cop shop with your mum and get your stuff back.

phat_com

VR IS A BEAST WITH NEW V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR s2 Acclaim/VK IS GONE :(
AirStrike said:
Your even lying to us mate. I just checked the RTA website and you need to be 16 to hold a Learners Permit, so you dont even have that.

http://www.roadready.act.gov.au/c/roadready?a=sp&pid=1098838412 said:
To get a learner driver licence in the ACT you must:

be at least 15 years and 9 months of age
successfully complete a specially developed road safety course - Road Ready Program
pass the computer based Road Rules Knowledge Test - you can use the practice test on this site to get ready.
no you have to be 15 and 9 months

Shifty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
EF Almost Turbo
AirStrike, different state, different laws mate..

phat_com, go to cops and explain it to them that way you can get your stuff back before the original owner gets it and keeps your stuff..

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
VkCalaisDaZ said:
AirStrike, different state, different laws mate..

phat_com, go to cops and explain it to them that way you can get your stuff back before the original owner gets it and keeps your stuff..
I got it off the RTA website, not VicRoads. I must of got it for NSW or something.