Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

:( Help!!! Please :(

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
what fool hides behind the curtains while cops tow his car away, then gets on the internet and admits driving illegaly/ or dobs mate in for driving illegally.

what fool has such close mates he doesnt know if they are liscensed or not.

did you leave the keys in the car as well? thats an offence too.

sadly, everything about the whole scenario makes you look like a damn fool.

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.
mate driveing unlicenced fines are alot beter then haveing your car and bellongings towed away.......and if they have your wallet and belongings there gonna come knocking on your door anyway and think YOU stole it...go down and explain that you bought it and so forth.......u can even get vitcims of crime compo and **** if the offender is caught i think :)

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
Surely they won't know who was driving, so why worry?

kwik6

stroke it baby
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss cobalt blue/ hk prem chev
i reckon he had it stolen for him. Now he is shitting himself. Otherwise the cops in Canberra are useless if they havent been knocking on his door yet lol.

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
Well his packing **** for some reason. I think there's more to this than he's letting on.

pumba

OMR346
Reaction score
Website
www.mh-performance.com
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
yea i agree with kwik6 :p i reackon theres more to the story then hes tellin lol.

wot r u worries about if u didnt steal it? u say u have reciepts from the person u bought it from? did u just see them on the side of the road or did u go to the persons house? if u went to there house, then send the cops around there and show them the reciept.

u gotta be careful wen buyin cars mate. its a sad fact of life but ppl DO steal cars and sell them to young gullable teenagers from u sorry to say. just o to the cop station with ur mum and tell them ur story, show them the reciept u have (if u have one) and stop hidin coz ur only gonna get in more **** and its gonna look bad for ya.

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
Most states have a government website where you can put in the rego number and find out if the car is currently registered, if the rego matches the car you are looking at (clolour, year, make) whether there is any money left owing on the vehile and most importantly if the car is stolen.

Shifty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
EF Almost Turbo
1vngal said:
Most states have a government website where you can put in the rego number and find out if the car is currently registered, if the rego matches the car you are looking at (clolour, year, make) whether there is any money left owing on the vehile and most importantly if the car is stolen.

Yeah they do, i know vic has one, cant remember URL though..

V

vlwalky_chick

If You keep running there gunna think you had something to do with it! So if i was you i'd drag my arse down to the cops and explain what happened. i've herd this story before,you won't get in **** but you won't get your car back or the stuff in it unless you have recepts. so get down there before they accuse you of stealing it and then saying your blaming it on some one else to get out of ****.

chevy_big_block_bro

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VYII SV8 One tonner
if you didn't steal the car and the cops didn't see who was driving then its hearsay and theres no proof unless you fessed up and admitted who was driving.
If you did then its your fault that your wallet got towed away.

Cops are usualy helpful in that department if your cleen but in this case as they'd rather fry the bigger fish that sold you the car. to me it seems that your hideing something