Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

:( Help!!! Please :(

phat_com

VR IS A BEAST WITH NEW V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR s2 Acclaim/VK IS GONE :(
Ok I have a HUGE problem
I went out yesterday and bought me a shiny new VH sl with kmac? Shocks, king lows, rebuilt Holley carby, extractors to 308 exhaust, new starter motor, batt, alternator ect...yea it was a good car

so my mate andrew and ashley came over to have a look at it and we went for a drive to pick up some chicks (as you do) and we went to andrews house first to get some speakers from his house. Now here is the problem, when we went in side we left the lights on and some cops came up and did a little wooot wooot thing so we are like WTF was that? so we went outside to see a cop van sitting next to my car opening up the door and ****:mad: so i thought "im not going out there when there are cops checking out my car! i will just wait till they go" so we waited and waited then we see my car getting towed away on the back of a tow truck!!!:b: :b: some of my other mates drove past in there car and chatted to them and they told me that the car was STOLEN? i was thinking they were having a joke with me but the were not:cry: :cry:

the guy gave me the paper work and stuff but it was in the glovebox along with my wallet and phone
plus my stereo and subs i bought that day are in the boot:cry: :cry: :cry:

so could some tell me what i can do? to get it back or at least my stuff
also i live in canberra (tuggers)
would if be in there impound place or...?

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Sadly it does sounds like you bought a stolen car. You need to contact the police now and tell them what's happened so they can possibly find the person who sold you the car. At least by doing that you should get your stuff back out of the car.

Before you buy a car, you should always check first with the police to see if it has been stolen. Unfortunately if you buy a stolen car, you have no ownership of the car, it must be returned to the owner. The only chance you have of regaining your money is through the courts, if the police can find the person who sold it to you.

C.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Ummmm why did you hide inside and not go out and discuss this with the police?
AirStrike :air:

kowan

Clayton's Commodore
Reaction score
Website
www.aussiewholesalers.com
Members Ride
91 Clayton's Commodore/Toyota Lexcen
I`d be going back to the person you bought it from and break some legs then drag its sorry butt to the police.

Ok the calm thing to do is go to the police and explain where you bought it and give them ALL the info you can about the seller. And I would be doing it RIGHT NOW. But I think the police will be knocking on your door already and have you down the shop in their little room throwing a million questions at you.

phat_com

Reaction score
Members Ride
Because none of us had a full license...Ashley has his suspended and i only have my l's and Andrew has no license either (BTW I didn't know Ashley’s license was suspended until the cops arrived)

phat_com

Reaction score
Members Ride
kowan said:
I`d be going back to the person you bought it from and break some legs then drag its sorry butt to the police.

Ok the calm thing to do is go to the police and explain where you bought it and give them ALL the info you can about the seller. And I would be doing it RIGHT NOW. But I think the police will be knocking on your door already and have you down the shop in their little room throwing a million questions at you.
i'm not at home...they came around last night at 11 o'clock but i we were still walking home
and i got up and left home at 6 o'clock before they came back (my mum is the one i am scared of, Not the cops)

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Sorry to say dude, but you just OWNED yourself!
That would be good old karma coming to get ya.
So you ask us for help, yet you are avoiding the police?
AirStrike :air:

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I just noticed from your profile your 15 so I guess you don't have a licence.

If your scared of your mum, I daresay you have bought this car without her knowledge and found yourself in a right mess.

Fess up - come clean and deal with it is my advice. May I sound like your mother and say 'let this be a lesson to you.'

C.

phat_com

Reaction score
Members Ride
yere well i don't won't them coming and aresting me do i?
does any1 know what the impound lot things number is? because i will ring them up and see what is happening and what i need to do to get it out

phat_com

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sashyre said:
I just noticed from your profile your 15 so I guess you don't have a licence.

If your scared of your mum, I daresay you have bought this car without her knowledge and found yourself in a right mess.

Fess up - come clean and deal with it is my advice. May I sound like your mother and say 'let this be a lesson to you.'

C.
no she knows
i drove it in the backyard and gave it a clean before i went out

*If you post rubbish like that comment again you will be placed on modderated posts - AirStrike*