Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help!!! SRIV Cruze

SV6SLAVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 auto
Long story short : currently own Holden Cruze SRV 2012 JH series 2 manual sedan- trading / taking delivery of vf sv6 as of Tuesday . Have slight issue I need help with...

Had new computer and numerous visits to Holden before 50 thousand k including the below mentioned...

The car for the third or fourth time has come up with “service steering column lock” previous times cost me arm n leg to replace and diagnose it some times were under warranty others were not. I have disconnected the battery ... let sit for 20-30 mins and reconnected - it cleared fault until third start up then popped back up with same error. Went out and bought Bosch fault reader - ran tests - says there are no faults to clear... have also replaced battery in both keys not 6 months ago. I have no trouble starting the car or using steering .. is due for a service very soon (clock reads 86500) ... tyres have no extra wear and it doesn’t pull to the right or left.... I’m bloody broke and can’t afford the 500 odd dollars I got charged last time to fix the bloody thing much less find someone to fix it tomorrow....

Any suggestions? The car yard won’t take the damn car with faults on it ...

lowandslow

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 III Monaro
clear it in the car park before you drop it off? Sign the papers before you start it again.

Timing belt

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp
I have a 2011 holden cruze 1.4 litre.
The service steering word appears on the dash warning pad. B1325-03.
I parked my car at iga carpark. After shopping I opened the car door ,sat inside pushed the start button the car didn't start and the steering wheel was locked. Racv come out and disconnected the battery terminal and reconnect the battery terminal and everything was fine this had happened 12 months ago