Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

help ve sv6 ute audio

nigel ve sv6 ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6 ute
can any one help me with wot to put in my ve sv6 ute for the most bass and sound but not to costley ??????? cheers

dynoryder

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive wagon
there are these shallow subs now if you havent already seen them they are good for utes

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
are you keeping the stock head unit?

If so then that will need to be modified to have RCA out as well as a remote wire as the factory stuff doesnt have it. I dont know where Phreddys at with the modifications for VE head units.

If your changing it somehow, theres an audio section on the forum someone can help out at.

SuperSixty6

Alto Rullo
Reaction score
Members Ride
Landcruiser TD
There are inline modules that have a high level input and have RCA outs if you want to run woofers. They are good if you don’t want to alter your H/U ( Check out Rockford as I know they make one, Unsure of anyone else...)

To run woofers, You will need Amps and Cables as a simple run down...

Cheers

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
you'll have more luck here as the ASR sponsor site where this was posted, is only for head unit modifications, once we start talking inline adapters and stuff that comes down to the audio section where theres an abundance on info and people willing to help out!

nigel ve sv6 ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6 ute
are you keeping the stock head unit?

If so then that will need to be modified to have RCA out as well as a remote wire as the factory stuff doesnt have it. I dont know where Phreddys at with the modifications for VE head units.

If your changing it somehow, theres an audio section on the forum someone can help out at.

would it be better if i changed it ?

nigel ve sv6 ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6 ute
wot else will i need other than amp sub splits wires and wot would the best brand be for bass

SuperSixty6

Alto Rullo
Reaction score
Members Ride
Landcruiser TD
You don't need Splits,

Judging by your posts mate (And no offense here), You haven't got much clue about car audio.

There are so many Brands, Many that provide good base.

Car audio is one thing you should go to a shop and listen to in person, Peoples preferences can be very different. And when you ask for Brands, You have to consider a price range. I could sell you pioneer subs for $100 a piece or i could sell you something German for $3000... You get the idea.

Just consider a few more things mate :)

nigel ve sv6 ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6 ute
You don't need Splits,

Judging by your posts mate (And no offense here), You haven't got much clue about car audio.

There are so many Brands, Many that provide good base.

Car audio is one thing you should go to a shop and listen to in person, Peoples preferences can be very different. And when you ask for Brands, You have to consider a price range. I could sell you pioneer subs for $100 a piece or i could sell you something German for $3000... You get the idea.

Just consider a few more things mate :)

ok cheers ill go cheak them out