Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help!! VY Berlina interior parts needed (seats)

jedas

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina
Im looking to sell my VY Berlina sedan. There are a few interior parts that i need to make the car immaculate but i cant get my hands on any VY Berlina wrecks anywhere in Sydney. If anyone knows of any VY Berlina wrecks or interior parts that would be awesome

Cheers guy

Geoffy

jedas

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina
nah eGay is **** at life and doesnt have anything, same with the Sydney trading post

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Hi Geoff

This is unreal. I have just pulled the complete interior from my VY II Berlina today to replace it with a leather interior. It's black velour. What colour is your existing interior? I reside on the Central Coast, just near Wyong. I have front and back seats, door trims, glove box and other minor bits on the console that were replaced. All bits are immaculate and I want to get rid of them for a reasonable price.

jedas

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina
Hey mate

My interior is black aswell, which is awesome. im not entirly of all the parts that i need but i will be able to tell you in the next few days, but i definatly need a glove box. i will get back to you later tonight with full details but this is awesome. Thanks mate