Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help with interior lighting colour scheme.

Helmo645

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey all,

so yer call me a ricer whatever i like the different colours in my car. Thus far i have installed the superbright white parkers, led blue dome light, front footwell led strips blue. Now i want to convert all the rest of the lights in the car and im tossing up whether to do the rest of the lighting up ones (glove box, boot, center console) in blue and then doing the climate control and dash in red or just going all blue. How would it look in that half blue half red fashion? Thanks photos would be great!

My footwell lights , the red dot under the HU is my rocker switch which i built into my empty pocket. Worked out rather nicely i think just wired it up to the empty wire meant for steering wheel controls but seeing my commy is an executive the controls were never there so a nice easy point to hook into ;)
RIMG0311.jpg

RIMG0313.jpg

Heres the pic of my parkers sorry they not best i could get but didnt want to move car out of garage but it still shows their brightness..
RIMG0315.jpg

Last edited:

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride
Do you have pics of your parkers?

Helmo645

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ill go take some now mate, only cheapies off ebay cost 5$ for two but they work great!

caaf

Reaction score
Website
www.aurfscan.com.au
Members Ride
VYII Equipe S/wagon V6
As it's looking like you are changing your mind a bit maybe consider RGB (red, green, blue) LEDs as you can basically (via the controller) change it/them to any colour you like.. Have a search on fleebay and maybe youtube ;)

Helmo645

Reaction score
Members Ride
True that could be a very good idea although dunno how much more complicated they are to fit myself. open to other suggestions