Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

help with my VN? lol

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
should put some pics of the 4 cylinder engine up for the boys so they can see the 4 cylinder VN goodness.and yes vn_lukes the one to talk to reguarding nissan conversions in VN

leigh 7005

Reaction score
Members Ride
vb sle
yes pictures please gotta see this and good luck with the conversion it will stand out fur sure.

MissRBVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN commodore
should put some pics of the 4 cylinder engine up for the boys so they can see the 4 cylinder VN goodness.and yes vn_lukes the one to talk to reguarding nissan conversions in VN

hahaha will do as soon as i can cant wait to rip the thing out just looks so damn wrong with all that space lol

MissRBVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN commodore
yes pictures please gotta see this and good luck with the conversion it will stand out fur sure.

thanks heaps gonna take a wee while to b finished hard being a solo mum and being a big holden lover its bloody expensive in kiwi land 4 holden parts

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
lots just sending a memcal is $7.70

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
theres definatly plenty of room for 2 sc14 chargers

Mavr1k

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 6 Speed Manual
I didn't even know these existed either. I have just gotten rid of my VN...... Was a 6 tho. Are you sure you want to "Nismo" your Holden????:p

Fair call though if its a throwback to your dad... Hope the conversion goes well. make sure you let us know how you get on with it!

I wish i knew about VN luke when i still had mine. So many opportunaties missed. :cry: