Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

help with seatcovers

bazookabarry

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn berlina
i'm trying to buy some seatcovers for my better half's vn commodore. the only ones we like are overseas. to fit u.s made cars, would really appreciate some model names that would also fit a vn. hope someone can help?.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Can i ask why you want seat covers..? For the price of a decent set of seat covers tailor made, your looking at big bucks. My Partner had some made for her VW Polo, just for the front (lambswool) close to $300... Maybe for a new car, i could understand, but for a VN, you could replace the seats, front and back if their shagged, for about 50 bucks at a wreckers. I picked up Mint VP Calais seats and door inserts for $180, far better than any seat covers available...

bazookabarry

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn berlina
seats are in gd condition, just after some lime green covers. only ones on ebay are o'seas models.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
If there over seas models then im assuming there just a throw over type, not a fitted seatcover...I dont like your odds...Whats your budget?

bazookabarry

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn berlina
pbly $150 at the most. i'm not looking to spend too much. i'll try and post the type i'm looking at from ebay.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
You may be just within the budget to get some fitted ones tailor made in your colour choice..I'd just search as much car seat cover companies you could find, and ask them..