Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help with solar materials???

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
:boxing:Hey all im currently in the process of buying all the materials for a solar pv install for my house to which i will get a licensed installer to come once ive purchased everything wonder if anyone had any feedback on dc circuitbreakers and good quality panels etc.

Noark 1000V DC Solar Breakers High Quality 4 Pole 20A | eBay was thinking these breakers

Monocrystalline Panels Solar Panels PV Panels Solar Module 190W | eBay these for panels any installers feedback welcome thankyou:boxing:

Asmodai78

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V Sportwagon
yeah I looked at doing what you are doing and it was way cheaper and less time consuming to get a company to install it as they take care of everything i also found it hard to get a sparkie to come out and install it, Ive just had a 5KW system installed for $7800 by Mark Group which included 20x250w mono panels, Samil inverter, installation and connection to grid (and they also took care of all paperwork on the power companys side) all with a 20 year warranty which is standered.

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
10 characters.

Last edited:

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Hey mate, I can supply nearly everything you need for the install other than panels and inverters! Hit me with a inbox in what you need or the details of the size
Of install u are doing and ill get back to you straight away

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
By the way the dc circuit breakers are rubbish, I can supply dc isolators made by NHP, way better!