Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help

Static89

I Am Ironman.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S1
ok guys, i have a problem. i went for a walk all was fine came back and my computer had typed a whole lot of random stuff into a msn conversation window ( not pressed enter) i cleared it pressed delete and it came back again, kept trying kept coming back, restarted my computer went to put in my password and it put in the first 3 numbers then doubled the forth then went back to the start and put in the other letters, WTF is happning and how do i fix it?

Static89

I Am Ironman.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S1
ok guys, i have a problem. i went for a walk all was fine came back and my computer had typed a whole lot of random stuff into a msn conversation window ( not pressed enter) i cleared it pressed delete and it came back again, kept trying kept coming back, restarted my computer went to put in my password and it put in the first 3 numbers then doubled the forth then went back to the start and put in the other letters, WTF is happning and how do i fix it?

jas98

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore V6 S2 and a BA XR6T
virus??? run a virus scanner or maybe keyboard stuffed.....

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Try what the others have said, as that will be the most likely case.
Failing that, disconnect your modem, could be some RDC'ing in just to **** with you. I've done it to people before, its hilarious watching them try and figure whats going on.

Static89

I Am Ironman.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S1
keyboard is not wireless, and i CANT run virus scan because i cant log in to windows,

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
keyboard is not wireless, and i CANT run virus scan because i cant log in to windows,

Can you get into safemode? Im guessing not, but if you can run a virus scan there.

Try a different Keyboard first of all.

Run the hard drive in another computer as a secondary and scan for virus's if you can. Or put another hard drive in your computer and see if it will work normally, though windows can crack the ****s if you do this.

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
Has anything been spilt on your keyboard, like a drink? Once liquid gets in, you need to pull it apart and wash and dry the inside.

Other than that, any stuck keys?