Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Her 2001 VX II Exec

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
that car looks mint :)

shame it was in a accident but im sure it will be better then ever once fixed:)

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
nice looking first car, shame about the damage however it does look fairly minimal,,, i know it looks bad but it is however only the front quarter panel and a drivers door, both sourced very easily and installed quickly, might be lucky and be able to find them in the same colour, :D (just trying to lighten the mood)
we've just got our ss back from the repairers after an accident, but that needed the whole rear panel replaced aswell as suspension wheels brakes and a few other things, you got of good :p

all in all keep the updates coming, btw the bodykit looks great, and at least you kept the holden lion badges and didn't try to put chev badges on her :p
James

holdengirl17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SII SV6 sport wagon & a VX SII Executive
I just wrote a nice long reply and i lost it.. grrr...

I get her back wednesday, thursday at the lastest.. there was $2,600 worth of damage done.

there was a huge stuff around trying to have a car while i waited to get mine back. i cracked the shits with her insurance company and we finally came to a agreement, i got my mums car and she got a hire car.

It's been fun driving a completely stock standard vy exec with sheepskin seats covers for the past 2 weeks :p

on the plus side...I found a full conversion kit on ebay for pink lighting.. I haven't come across a how to guide on this site yet.. got any suggestions..

The seller mentions that if I want to have a pink dash light I need to remove the green filter, which can be done by lightly sanding or using acetone...