Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Here you go VL boys..

Abrowne70

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive S2, VL 5sp Berlina Wagon
Tuff!!!!!!!!

Abrowne70

Reaction score
Members Ride
haha sure, its an ever charging sig, but you always need money to get somewhere.

Once again its a bloody tuff car though, get some more videos of it driving, heaps keen to see some.

Brin

GOT MANG?
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Something fully mangin'
Well he needs to get it reengineered! Its not road worthy. He came back on the m5 a few months ago from a photoshoot for zoom mag, and got defected hard. The roll cage is illegal cause if he crashes he'll just go through whatever it is.. He needs a parachute.. Basically its gonna cost a few grand to get it on the road again, and a few grand in repairs to get her on the track again... So It'll be awhile. We're doing some work on her tomorrow, gonna pull the lsd out and thats going in the VN *does a funky dance* and then the calais will get spooled.... He wont let me spool the VN.. But free lsd, woop! Doubt it will last long it has seen way too many burnout comps, but It'll keep me happy for awhile.... Till i spin one wheel again. Lol. Will try get some vidz up from power cruise though.

Abrowne70

Reaction score
Members Ride
alright sounds like a good plan :D

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
is that a catch can in the back right corner?whys it puffing smoke from there or is it something else?