Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Heres my 89 VN - waht u think

plAythiNG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive V6
hmm, i wouldn't mine getting twin pipes, but i jsut got this tip a couple months ago, so i really can't waste my money, also alst night i lost almost 300 on blackjack, i lsot it all, and then won it all back and then some!, and then lsot it all at tha end, not happpy, so i am going back in about 15 mintues,, to win back what i lost!

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
Nice Car, colour coding the bars is good, but try some Armour All or Kitten and blacken them more, I seen gloss black (painted) and it looked pretty nice.

F&B

Fallen & Battered
Reaction score
Members Ride
91 Lexcen
hey bloke i too have a stock as a rock red VN paint is clean if not as clean as urs. i tinted the windows and put some BBS wheels on it and it looks a shitload better than without it. ill post some pics when i go home and clean my car but after tininting mine dark as im stoked it changed the look of the car beyond belief and its as cheap as. aside from that nice tidy vn pretty hard to find these days

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• img 2 res.jpg
    img 2 res.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 236
  • img res.jpg
    img res.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:

plAythiNG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive V6
is ur red stock, it looks resprayed, like the tone of the red?

F&B

Fallen & Battered
Reaction score
Members Ride
91 Lexcen
it might be im not sure the car has been hit down the right hand side and repaired about 13yrs ago so it could well be, but the colour match inside the boot and engine bay is just about perfect so i dont think so maybe cuz its a lexcen the colour choices were different

plAythiNG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive V6
oh ok, cos i was gonna say, the holden commy's that i ahve seen have only 2 reds, my one, and a darker maroon kinda one.

F&B

Fallen & Battered
Reaction score
Members Ride
91 Lexcen
well it does reside in QLD the Sunshine State < :0 )