Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Heres my 89 VN - waht u think

plAythiNG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive V6
yea fair enuff, my VN was always garaged, adn the top of da rear lights were not faded, but i have had da car now for a year, and i aprk mine on da driveway, so da top lights are faded, but the pain hasn't faded at all which is great!

plAythiNG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive V6
ok fellas, new mods include i jsut got sum xenon lights for the VN, cos the other stock lights are like candles haha

vn_lexcen_s2

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 lexcen vn S2
post up some picks..stock is good but in my opinion u should colour code the bumper..the grey makes it look shite...my lexcen was colour coded when i got it.....what about urs f&b.........but i grabbed the grey thing off my friend who was chuking his away and tried it on..then gave it straight back..

but thats only my opinion..chuck on some nice wheels...some x/ers and an exhaust and it willl be fine..

plAythiNG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive V6
personally i liek the grey bumpers, on the rear, looks kinda tough IMO, but the fonrt looks ****, cos of da sock bumper, its all curvey when staringa t it dead striaght... i need a front bar badly, but low on cash, plus once i finish uni. i am planning for a lexus is300 - 158kW of power frmo a 2JZ

plAythiNG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive V6
hey guys, jsut had it back from a service, and replaced my bonnest cable, it was really realy really strectched da guy said!, laos, my rear lgihts are faded so much, i gotta get new ones!, or the guy said i cna jsut pain the inside of them!