Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Heres my 89 VN - waht u think

plAythiNG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive V6
hey all, newest member, heres my ride, complete bone stock cept for tip, and rims. wat u all reckon?

plAythiNG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive V6
sorry bout first 2 iamges, forgot to resize it!

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Hey Mate nice VN u got.....
Paint is in damm good nic, how many kms she done. Drop her wack on sum tint and she will look a mint...
And probly repaint tha faded window trims....
But besides that uve got ya self a nice vn there....
Damm those pics are HUGE......Catcha later

plAythiNG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive V6
haha thanks, i will get mroe pix soon, umm yea i had it for jsut voer a year now, wen i got my p's last year, my dad gave it to me, it was his car he used to use, umm well how many k's, i dunno LOL, cos it reads 251K, but that stopped working a really long time ago, and yea its stock, but ti goes hard comapred to other stock vn's, i even raced my mates wrx, and beat it twice, one was from tha lights, the other was rolling. the reason why i beat it, was cos his rexxy is auto. however it is a show car with big mods in it, like he has upgraded the turbo so sum decent jap import model, all internals, but i think it still uses stock cooler, ummm and all new exhaust system but yea, cos tis auto, it sux! big time haha yea my vn is in pristine condition, cept i kinda scraped the front bumper ona wall, exrremely minor damages, i will post a pic of that later, ummm wat have i doen to it, i put in a basic system in it, 16's, and new tyres, umm and i ordered sum xenon light ubbls for it, was gonna get them clear tail lights, but i reckon it will look crap @ nighttime, esepcailly when all u see da the bulbs, since their not LED's, it will turn out crap, ummm yea and i just stick penitum 4 comptuer stickers on it haha, i do it cos it loosk cool and simple, like i liek to be unique in the stuff i do, do i put a pentium 4 sticker under door ahndle on driver door, and put a pentium D sticker on rear (right)

plAythiNG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive V6
heres sum more! but was taken a while back wen iw as on red p's haha

plAythiNG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive V6
i got a question, u reckon i should put clear tails on, and can sum1 gimme a pic of wat they look @ night time, with lights and brake lights on also?

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
i reckon at least replace those tail lights they bring the car down a little being faded at the top.

other than that good work!:thumbsup:

89vncommy

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VN Caladore
Nice ride... Colour code those bumpers, and don't get clear lights... If you are going to change the lights, get the ones with the clear indicator and reverse light and the rest are red... It would look hot on you car.. You can get em off ebay ... Just can't find the link at the moment...