Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

here's what can be done to a V6

`Aleks

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black SSV
if everybody else jumped of a cliff would you do it also? i'm going to assume the answer would be no (but i've been wrong before :) so does that answer your question about the V8 thing :confused:

whats that got to do with anything?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais Supercharged "Auuusiecouch"
whats that got to do with anything?

Last time I checked, this is a forum on V6 modification.. I think it would be safe to assume the people here are pretty keen on V6's for what ever reason that spins their wheels.

"why didn't/don't you go get a V8" .. :blah blah: Gee I see some pointless posts here sometimes.. bit like this one.
I'm tinkering with a V6 because.. well I have a V6 Ute and a spare motor to tinker with :spot on:

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
##PAY ATTENTION GUYS, THE CAR IS STUFFED/TOTALED## The running gear and engine are ok but the car itself is stuffed!

VS-S-PACK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S 5 SPEED MANUAL
thats off its head! im currently building a rear mount turbo on my 6, just wondering, how did you hook up oil lines?

vyseriesII

The Blessed Hellride
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VyS S2 Blown
Awesome stuff. Good on you for not just going down the lsx path like everyone seems to do. Shame this one is not running right now.

Last edited:

SteveJ

Reaction score
The engine and driveline combo is currently sitting in a VN commodore. Fully gutted with roll cage. Should be running 9's very shortly